Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Saint Spritz
Greetings and welcome to www.SaintSpritz.com, the website for Saint Spritz (technically St. Spritz Del HLDGS, LLC, a Delaware LLC). By continuing to explore and use this website, you're not just agreeing to our terms – you're becoming a part of our lovely community.
Before we dive in, let's clarify some roles: when we say "Saint Spritz," "us," or "we," we mean the creative minds behind this website. And when we say "you," well, we're talking about you, our fantastic visitor.
- The information on this website is for your general enlightenment and use. It might change from time to time, but don't worry; we'll try to keep things interesting.
- We can't promise that everything here is 100% flawless, so use this information at your own risk. Make sure our offerings align with your unique needs.
- Everything you see on this site, from the design to the content, is our creative baby. Don't be sneaky and reproduce it without following our copyright notice.
- If there are trademarks not linked to us, they're someone else's property. We give credit where credit's due.
- Please don't misuse our website; it's just not cool. And remember, the websites we link to don't necessarily have our stamp of approval. We're not responsible for their content.
- If there's a dispute (we hope there isn't), it'll be settled according to the laws of the United States.
Now, let's talk about wine because, well, we love a good glass of wine and spritz:
- To order or receive alcoholic beverages from us, you need to be 21 or older, and a sober adult needs to sign for the delivery. Let's keep it classy, folks.
- We can't ship alcohol to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses; it's the law.
- For now, the minimum order is two 4-packs. But when possible we will make announcements of smaller orders being possible. Cheers to that!
- Taxes and limits vary by state; we follow the rules.
- Some states don't let us ship directly to you (Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah). Sorry about that.
Important note: we don't handle payments directly. Our friends at Studio Beverage Group, Inc. do that for us. They are the licensed seller of the wine when you buy it online at this website. They enable us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you and your use of the site and service of Studio Beverage Group, Inc. as may be designated from time to time is governed by Studio Beverage Group’s policies. All information that you provide us and/or Studio Beverage Group in connection with a purchase or other monetary transaction interaction related to your products or services must be accurate, complete, and current.
- Once your order is on its way, changing the shipping destination will cost extra. Sorry, no magic here!
- You'll get a tracking number, so you'll know when your precious package is arriving. Just make sure a responsible adult is there to sign for it.
- We use UPS for shipping, and they're in charge of the delivery magic. They keep records of their digital signatures to ensure everything gets to you safely.
Lost & Found
If you can't find your package, drop us a line at email@example.com. We'll launch a mission to find your lost treasure, and if it's gone for good, we'll make it right.
If you receive your package damaged, don’t fret! Just take a series of pics showing the condition it arrived in and send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get to work and get a replacement order sent out to you as quickly as possible.